Wednesday, January 09, 2008

This apartment. Makes me miss home. Miss my friends. Semalam ngobrol ma pras, I said, here, I could barely speak or chat bout something I want to. I mean, sometimes we just come up with something silly or something shallow or even something deep to talk about, but I hardly speak those kind of things. I don't know if I can.

Humm. Maybe you don't get what I'm talking about. You, if you're in my friends list in messenger, you may find I suddenly ask you something, whatever it is. It is what I can't talk to my friends, even to my rommie sitting next to me right now.

So, yah, that's why I said, I like it better in Singapore, coz I've got a circle of friends that is different than what I have now.

Is this something that I can change?

Have a nice day, folks.

No comments: