Monday, March 17, 2008

singapore


It takes a very big thing to make me feel belong. And these guys, sure made me feel belong. I wanted to stay. I can't believe how big the feeling is, praying to god so I can stay. I can see them in August without having to leave.

Thx Kev, Pras, Howard. It was a blast.

NUS. Library. McD. Afternoon walk. Bus. Apartment. Lounge. Little talk. Another bus ride. Moderate heart-warming talk. Laugh. Smile. Grateful. Fullerton. Chocolate. Big-crappy-but-sure-make-me-happy talk. Laugh. Big laugh. Big gratitude. Long walk from Fullerton to City Hall. A kind of walk I've always wanted to go for. Clarke Quay. A question. Orchard. Lift. Door. Another day. City Hall. Coffeebean. Cathedral. Palm. A long walk from Dhoby Ghaut to Orchard. Paragon. Soup. Laughs. Short-stories. A little run. A little goodbye.


A little hope.

=']

No comments: