Sunday, May 25, 2008

little light entertainment

I don't make it into NUS.

That's an update.

I don't get into NUS because I'm not that smart. And I may not be able to go to University of Melbourne because I'm not that rich. I have to face it.

I'm looking for a university that appreciate the fact that people can't be all THAT smart and THAT rich.

Those people should really feel lucky because they have at least one of those. Rich or fucking smart.

Sometimes I don't get it. I want to go sulking all day because of this but I know I should have seen this coming, so I will just shut up and write one post. And I really have to let this go.

I was really hoping that I could get in, you know. A little part of me kept on saying this time I could make it. What was I thinking?

See, I still couldn't let go.

I need a slap on my face.

I have to let go.

No comments: