Saturday, July 05, 2008

pity you

Kenapa ya orang2 di dunia ini ga bisa berusaha baik untuk hal2 kecil ataupun hal2 besar yang sebenernya merupakan kepentingan diri sendiri?



I rarely end up asking for help. I DO ask for help, don't get me wrong here, in the event of 'could you lower your voice please', 'could you please get out this is my room', 'could you please bother someone else with that question', or simpler things such as 'mbaak di mana kaos kaki aku?'. I think I love doing things by myself and I'm really proud that I don't bother people around, especially if the problem is caused or about me.

Surprisingly, in return, I love to help. I really love to help until I think people take me for granted that I'm there to help. The feeling doesn't conclude itself in a very short period, other than that, it accumulates and it does so until I reach the point where I could not differentiate whether I'm wanted to help out or I'm being manipulated.

Really. So in the end it goes like this: If I ever need help, which is not seldom, I will ask for it in a very kind manner as I'm the one who needs it, and beforehand, I will have done everything I could to handle it by myself, and the most important thing is that I will not let myself be a burden to whoever helping me out, I will not let myself ask for more than the very HELP itself.

So if the problem is 100%, firstly I will try to tackle it as much as I could, for example 40%, and let the impossible 60% be a kindness of whoever helping me out. Not finished yet, I will only ask for that 60%, and if I could provide a limo for that person to fetch him back and forth, when money is not one of my problem here, I would. I would do everything to entertain the person, simply because I'm the one who needs help.

If you need help and nobody in this world could do you a favor beside him and you treat him like a crap, you better pity yourself because I pity you.



Oh, people nowadays. Where are your heads?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely agree!!!

Maybe they just get used to it.

Dari SD (or SMP) uda diajarkan prinsip ekonomi. Pendidikan yang ga pas. What a waste!!! Hehehehe...

Should we pity them? Never think so! They live for themselves.