Friday, September 19, 2008

the song

Hi, it's me. After a long long while, I see.

There's this song, that ever came into my life, like 2 years ago. The song is sweet. Supersweet. It came at the right time, and it was introduced by someone. At that moment, everything that came along with this song seemed so beautiful. But then after that, there were 2 years full of things that made me forget the song, and somehow I know, that's just what was needed to happen.

But tonight. Thanks to the evening of self-contemplation over my day, this song suddenly popped out of nowhere. It started playing, as I was whistling the melody and trying to recall the title, the lyrics, and what it brought along. That's the moment when I feel that.. I healed already. And this song doesn't do anything but good to me, to actually celebrate my growing up over the last 2-3 years.

Let's give it up to.. Miss Norah Jones.



It's not the pale moon
that excites me
that thrills and delights me
Oh no, it's just the nearness of you..

It isn't your sweet conversation
that brings this sensation
Oh no, it's just the nearness of you..

When you're in my arms
and i feel you so close to me
All my wildest dreams came true..

I need no soft lights to enchant me
If you'll only grant me
the right to hold you ever so tight
and to feel in the night

..the nearness of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. imaginary, very stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://czteropak.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,9414/]opony[/url]