Saturday, November 11, 2006

list

Hi. What's up? Putting aside all rollercoaster of emotions I'm having this week, these are some progress I've made or I will make:

1. UNPAR PMDK ADMISSION - Done. In the process of processing my application, I'll have to wait until 17 Nov for the announcement whether I get the PMDK seat or not. Pray for me! *fingers crossed*

2. NUS APPLICATION - Done. Today, my doc will be sent to Creosis NUS representatives at Kelapa Gading. Well, I don't expect too much on this one, since my mid-semester marks are terribly disappointing. But still, it's worth a try.

3. TOEFL TEST - Up next. 19 Nov. Right after my birthday, yeah right. Huff.

4. SAT II TEST - Up next. 2 Dec. See, I haven't touched the book yet, and I will only have 2 weeks to prepare. Geez. *all my fingers crossed, everywhere*

5. SAT I PREP - Start today until the test date, 20s Jan. Well, this one is a relief since I don't have to worry about learning at home. Now I have an exact schedule and a tutor, that's less to worry. At least I don't have to be warned all the time for being lazy even to touch the book.

6. PRIN##### APPLICATION - Left for a while. I will really manage this after I take the toefl test. So, I'll just cry for now. T.T

7. YA## APPLICATION - Same.

8. LIMK##W### APPLICATION - Happily left until next year. Yay. I don't have to worry so much about this, I only have to get a good TOEFL mark, and keep my math score above 7.0. The intake is next year. So, I'll just sit around for a while.

9. Q DESIGN COMM. - Working.

10. ANOTHER DEBATE SELECTION - Coming up next week.

Sighs. I guess I won't be able to indulge myself until like next 2 months. T.T And, please add up the burden of being SMAK 1 student in the list, as the teachers are not happy unless they give a pile of assignments and tests. Sighs. And yesterday, I even broke my leg, I barely could walk.

Hello, people. Be thankful you have a shorter list!

Have a nice weekend!

*what is a weekend now I don't know: I have to prep TOEFL, I have to study physics for Mon, I have to manage Q Dsgn Comm, and today I have THREE COURSES to take..Amen!*

No comments: