Friday, February 16, 2007

days oh days

Hello. It's been forever since I posted something here.

Life's been, yaph, busy. Not okay, sometimes. Like, I'm crawling for a bit of entertainment and afternoon walk right now.

But, what happened?

I passed the administrative selection of NUS. Now I'm listed to sit for the University Entrance Exam, and since it's an A-level test, I have to study, yeah, literally, hard. The test will be on Sat, 24th. And I only have a week to study left. My dad's been shouting at me to put off my phone everytime I study, but I can't.

Besides, school's been crazy. For the last 2 weeks, I've had 3 biology tests with a pile of books to study, yeah, the subject of the test are both all of my tenth class 1st semester topics, and all of my tenth class 2nd semester topics, plus two more new topics: Biotechnology and Metabolism. Next week, oh so happily, 2 days before my NUS test, the both-two-days, I will have to study the eleventh class 1st semester topics and biotechnology for the next day.

Fuck it. I'm fed up with Bio. T.T

Now, until I'm finished with my NUS test, I'm not allowed to go out whatsoever, I'm obliged to study nicely at home. T.T Speaking about pressure and my endurance, people.

I promise, I will pay everything off by the time everything's finished, I'm gonna go out, watch a frikkin movie at 21s (God, I missed like dozens of movies, my last one was last year: Pesan Dari Surga), enjoy a cup of coffee, throw those A-level books out of my shelf, I won't dare see it again anymore, write something more in my blog, and do everything useless just to pay everything I've lost these months.

Oh God, I forget about those remeds I have to do, today I get 2 more bad marks, Chem: 48, Math: 45. Damn. When will I have some fuckin time to take a break?

I say hello, officially, to you guys out there, who still seek my posts for months when I was out.

Hello! Have a nice not-mine-kind of day!

No comments: