Monday, February 26, 2007

the holiday

I've literally been through everything. Hell? Maybe. But it ends as good as I expected.

Don't ask about NUS Entrance Exams. I feel like I want to bang my head every time I realize that of all those questions I thought were so hard that I couldn't do, it's only because I didn't remember the formulas. And the questions, in fact, were easy. See? Now out of all people doing the test in the room, I actually was sitting next to brilliants, the Math Olympiad guys, science-prof-wannabe guys, and we all sit for the same fuckin test.

I couldn't remember the formulas, them? They may have just missed a comma or a dash and cried the hell out of themselves, the same thing I did for not remembering the formulas. Life's fair. --; I see now the right side of thinking that I even, in the first place, didn't deserve the chance to get to the placement test. Arghhh. Am I thaat stupid? *lookin at the mirror*

Enough for that.

Several hours before realising that I only didn't remember the formulas that I'm too stupid, I was so happy because the test was just done and I-don't-have-to-worry-bout-anything kind of thoughts happened to fill my brain, I soon decided to go someplace I desperately wanted so much and see a movie or so.

There I was. Feeling too happy for myself, not realising stupid things I did. ==;

Then, despite my not-realising-ness, I went to EX to watch The Holiday. Alone? Yeah. The best I could think of. And, just so you know, I like it, I like it, I looove it. A kind of romantic comedy I always expect since Love Actually. And, I hereby present my biggest appreciation to Hans Zimmer, who makes everything sound beautiful, and the scriptwriter plus the director: what a nice job!, and the last: the casts! Oh My God. I can't imagine any other ones doing the roles but these people: Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black. I looove them!

One thing for sure, it was the first time in my life I didn't feel sorry for 50k rupiah I spent for a movie, and feel it too cheap, I should've paid more for a nice-fluffy couch and a wonderful movie!

God, you so have to watch it, guys. =')

Nites.

No comments: