Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Les Choristes

You know what. I should've been posting some posts about 1. our trip to Sukabumi 2. my future 3. my ramblings. But you know, as I've been in holiday since two weeks ago, doing nothing but putting my brain in resting mode, I see typing as something big. Not to mention that I haven't handwritten a large number of text since exams anymore. Lazier than ever.

1

Our trip to Sukabumi was amazing. 27 people, 3 days, 2 nights, 1 beautifully unforgettable moment. We spent three days there playing tabletennis, billiard, uno stacko, capsa, fishing and karaoke-ing together. Some of us also had a little trip (including me) of wandering around the village, nice, it was so beautiful; the scene the air and all, and I met this little folks of mine: some cute ducks! XD It was everything we could have hoped for. We enjoyed it. We laughed, we smiled, we cried. I love my friends so much. So much.

*when I type this it's raining out there, the first big rain since forever; i remember last night when waking up sweating the hell out of myself, oughh, it was so hot at night, now I know why*

2

My future! After speaking in person with the academic director of Taylor's College Malaysia, I know that there is a whole new tiring world of mine waiting to be entered: the life of a future-architect. They, all of them, say that being an architecture student is never easy. Sleepless nights, piles of overnight projects and all, but hey, I've decided it since I was in junior high school, there's no way of going back, I even put 'architecture' as my only major choice in my NUS application (which just be rejected hehe). So, that's it.

I will start my college life there on July 6th. But now, there are some things to do before I happily announce my flight date or something, I haven't got my student visa due to the being-renewed-passport. So, I'll get my passport today and get to apply for the visa. I'm waiting for my full offer which was promised by the director to be out this week.

3

No ramblings available. Hehehe. It's been quite nice, my life. So, there's no ramblings-for now. Maybe there will be some when I'm in the college. XD Let's see.

Have a nice rainy day!

No comments: