Saturday, May 19, 2007

that's life

That's life, that's what all the people say..
You're riding high in April, shot down in May..
But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top, back on top in June..

Okay. It's over now. It's all over.

The 3-year-time of the whole thing. Yap. Finished. And by knowing that I'm no accepted in NUS, I add some more reasons to move on. I've got a whole lot things more than just being accepted in NUS. Where do I go to college? I will go to Taylor's College, Architectural Technology. Yap.

I said that's life, and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks, stompin' on a dream..
But I don't let it, let it get me down,
'Cause this fine ol' world it keeps spinning around..

It was just yesterday when I really put my hopes on this one, getting accepted in NUS. But hey, I won't let it get me down. I pick myself up and get back in the race. I will still make it out of myself, getting to be who I want to be, not through NUS. =] And How's everything? Love life is great, study is over, I was struggling about 1 week, facing the last pack of exams last monday to Friday, now I can get over it.

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, A poet, a pawn and a king.
I've been up and down and over and out.. And I know one thing:
Each time I find myself laying flat on my face,
I just pick myself up and get back in the race..

Now, it's party time. I will spend my time, at my best, to be there for my friends, to X, to all my bestfriends, everyone, I will miss you guys so much. I'm going to Pondok Maos - Sukabumi on Tuesday with all my classmates, we'll be having a blast there, because, it's just, lots of them will go to US, to Australia, and, hey, they've been there for me the entire time. I thank them.

Later I will post you me and my classmates' pictures taken when we did our choir (even we're not a choir, but we can make it) at the Gratitude Service, all with the moves and harmonies, I thank you for making this happen, I know you could guys, and we did it! It was a special performance dedicated to Mam Dian, our beloved homeroom teacher, who's been there and giving everything she could to us, making us smile between math sessions, and we thank you, mam..=]

Cause this fine ol' world it keeps spinning around..

Now, I can get to Busway anytime I want, meeting my friends all over the place, knocking out the town, getting our best to have best times at our lasts, coz I love you all, I really do..

Thank You! That's life!

No comments: