Monday, September 24, 2007

Jakarta, Jakarta


It's very nice, here. I mean. Despite everything I can somplain, everything's running so well. Yes, it's an Architorture. Tons of assignments. Studios. Cuttings and stickings. But then. I still can manage to escape to malls on weekends with friends. I watch almost every single movie coming out. I still go to gym on schedule.

Is this what they call as 'fun'? Yap. I'm having fun. =)

Anyway, Jakarta, I'll be coming home in 2 weeks.

Promise me that you'll hug me tight at the airport. Promise me that your townlights will still lighten up my eve. Promise me that your pulse is gonna make me hate and love you at the same time. Say hi for me to Busways, Thamrin (which I miss like crazy), Kota, S. Parman, TA, CL, Senayan, and all.

Say to them: I'm coming home.

Jakarta. My town.

No comments: