Thursday, October 30, 2008

daniel powter

At this point of time, I really want to bookmark my life. Should we call it 'lifemark'? Okay. Maybe not. But you get my point.

These days, I'm doing my job as an architecture student quite well. Assignments. Frustrating assignments. Limited sleep time. Limited gym session. Less fun. But I manage to go through everything. And it is good to have it that way. Exams are coming in 2 weeks time, and the final presentation is after exam week. Let's call it doomsday. I better start preparing.

These days, I feel like a complete person. Muw. Very good friends around me. Very good friends in another island not very far from here, or very far from here.

And the most recent news is that when an e-mail says that my logo design for Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games is shortlisted. I can't thank God enough for this. You know what I haven't ever won a thing in design. And I've done like a hundred of designs. But right now, winning is a bonus. Being shortlisted, is the ultimate gift which I be greatly thankful of.

Someday, later in my life, I want to read this post again and remember how good the days were.

I miss everyone.

I miss my family.

=')

These are additional things that find me comfort at those hard times: heartwarming random blogs. funny blogs. rain. random chat with strangers. a very wonderful morning. a wonderful afternoon. gym sessions. the images of jakarta. good songs.

Thanks, God.



Have a nice eve, you.

No comments: