Monday, January 05, 2009

2009

Happy New Year.

2008 was not a blast. It was more of a learning process, and so it doesn't start and end with some giant fireworks. That's why, if you notice, the notes in my blog are much lesser than the year before. This year, it was filled with events and happenings and stories that even if they could be devastating to me, they could not bring me down.

Once, twice, I slipped. But I think in 2008, I survived. A little bit bumpy, but that long journey I have just passed was a good journey. I learned, all along.

I learned to defeat my biggest phobia, successfully. I learned to love. I learned to change my lifestyle. I learned to accept failure. I learned to work hard and smart. I learned to live better. I learned to be positive. I learned to be thankful, not naggy and whiny. I learned to let go.

And so, I hope 2009 is a good year. I hope you and I will be happy along the year.
That's all I ask. =]



Have a nice eve, everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever you go off with the repetitous accentuation of "I...I...I..." (ie. I make things happen. I dream. I think. I judge.......), it hits me as a reader strong. thanx for the inspiration!

- YShuian, a SABD junior