Friday, January 23, 2009

see you soon

I don't know if I'm nervous or anything. I think I am. I'm going home in 10 hours, and I should should be happy and all. Jakarta is everything I want. I miss it that much until I don't wanna think about it. But now it's a tingling feeling all over my body that I feel, some kind of fear, nervousness, anxiety, helpless, over the fact that I'm gonna be home.

I know I'm gonna be okay. But I can't help replaying the moment I had to leave Jakarta earlier this month. It was so hard. I was so sad.

And the weird thing is that I've done this so many times. I almost complete my second year in PJ, so I've been back a lot of times. But I have to get thru this again and again and again. Confused and nervous.

I should be okay.

I'll be okay.

It's only for a little while.

And there are so many thing awaits.



See you in Jakarta.

=]

No comments: