Monday, April 09, 2007

hans zimmer - cry

Well, oh well.

I just think that I'm not that complicated now. I've been quite a life enjoyer. Still a bit complicated, though. A bit. Just a bit. You could go to my archives root and see some of my writings 2 years ago. More, even. Compare.

Just read a bulletin board, written by Abbie, he put some of my words I wrote a year ago, it's okay, the thing is that, now I come to think about what I wrote. Yap. Have I grown up better, these days? Am I simplifying life?

Nevertheless, this blog witnesses my growing up. Been my loyal friend. Been my thinking partner, and hey, am hoping that this blog is the place you choose to ponder, too. I expect myself that in one year time, I'll be much better than what I am now.

Last night I called my long-lost-bestfriend. Close to happily sobbing. Time flies, I remember the last time we went arond, he drove me, it's been 2 years of time. I remember some of my close friends back in junior high school, I think I had a real friendship, always have, and I just miss them. Really.

Miss everything. I was afraid that it would turn boring to call my bestfriend after a very long while, but it turned out not. Close as we were, we've been, and we always are.

I still remember that I owe him a drive across the town, I drive him, God, please, let me do that before the sun sets.

Before the sun sets.

Like when we took the afternoon walk in Pantai Mutiara, like when we greeted goodbye before the sun set, like when the scores of The Holiday by Hans Zimmer fades away.

Nites.

No comments: