Thursday, April 05, 2007

drama queen

Have you ever given one last chance to someone who needs it, and packed it as a question? I always do. This last chance, can be the last chance to gain my trust, can be the last chance to prove yourself right to me.

You ask one question, you expect one answer that you clearly need. But.

TET-TOT. Wrong answer he/she gives you.

That was even the last chance. And you then just lose your respect, you dislike the person and curse him/her to go to hell.

I do. I am doing it now.

You fail. You've been craving for people's attention and now, it's the second time I hear you misuse my trust. You lied.

You misuse it. You're like a Drama Queen. You do everything you like, you put your life miserably and complain like it's anybody's fault. You are Jasper. The so-called-Jasper, hahahaha, I love putting it this way, exactly like Jasper. Exactly.

I feel sick.

FGS.

No comments: