Friday, April 14, 2006

crazy

Tell me what's wrong with society.. When everywhere I look, I see
Young girls dying to be on TV.. They won't stop till they've reached their dreams

Diet pills, surgery.. Photoshopped pictures in magazines..
Telling them how they should be.. It doesn't make sense to me..

I guess things are not how they used to be.. There's no more normal families
Parents act like enemies.. Making kids feel like it's World War III
No one cares, no one's there.. I guess we're all just too damn busy
And money's our first priority.. It doesn't make sense to me

Tell me what's wrong with society.. When everywhere I look I see
Rich guys driving big SUVs.. While kids are starving in the streets

No one cares.. No one likes to share
I guess life's unfair..!

Is everybody going crazy? Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on? Tell me what's going on?
If you open your eyes You'll see that something is wrong..

Simple Plan - Crazy.
Thanks to Chicqa who introduced me to this piece of sensitivity.
Ppl, you've got to have one now!

No comments: