Saturday, April 08, 2006

haloow

Haaalow.

It's been a head-breaking, hell-tiring, well-done week. Geez. The peak was yesterday, Friday, when the planned job wasn't going as it had been planned. I was ready, as I always am, to face the super tight schedule and all, but, in the end, ppl were just hard to keep up with me.

..I ended up enjoying my afternoon that well. It was raining though.

Anyway. Please welcome another long-long-weekend, so I just have to sit back and relax, knowing the fact that my design proj. is over and there's no test for next week, watching another episodes of Charmed, writing stuff, listening to music, and probably getting out for some date.

Yay. Yay. Yay.

I remember something this noon. About what happened at that exact time, way a year ago. There's a call I've been missing for these two years.. a phone call. From someone I consider as my bestfriend.

'Bek, di mana lo? Cepetan ke sini ya, gue tunggu..'

Knowing that someone summoned me to accompany, and that someone is my bestfriend, I was then in such a hurry, walking fast to the course place near my house, where there is a park, trees-sheltered-park, so shady, and that someone sit just below one of those big tress, like as big as he was to me, like always.

'Hi..' We both smiled.

There came the smell. A particular smell that I've been missing for like two years. And sometimes, in a moment like this, I miss sitting below those trees and reminiscing all those moments again.

I wish I could make it that way, you know.



P.S.: I'm winking to my bbj. Hi.. babe. =D

No comments: