Friday, March 23, 2007

find a way back into it

Fate and hardwork. Which one do you believe the most?

Referring to Andrew's blogpost, about SAT test where he puts my SMS to him on it, the one that says 'Kalo emg jalan lu k Sing, pasti lu k sana! Ayo smgt! =]'. I smsed this one to him not for calming reason. The truth is, I kinda believe in what I said, that we might have tried the hell out of ourselves, but if the road's not going there, you won't be there.

How hard I might try for everything, sometimes I find it fits my expectation, sometimes not. I know myself, if it's not my road, i won't be there howsoever. I'm not saying this so you don't have to work hard for everything you want, but in the end, we will finally know what we'll get, and it's not what we've known from the start.

So, keep working hard, I know it hurts when your dreams seem to fall apart, but, hey, it shows that it's not your road, you have your undiscovered road waiting ahead, there should be no regrets about it. On the other side, if it is really your road, you're gonna be in it howsoever, just believe that you have one.

You have one, and it awaits. There's no need to regret what you seem to lose.

Nites.

No comments: