Saturday, July 15, 2006

make me pure

Barusan gue telpon seseorang, dia lagi dateng ke farewell party temennya yang mau pergi entah kemana.

Just. I wanna say it first.

Someday, when one of you *pointing at my best friends, my soulmate, and several people I can't forget* dare hold a farewell party before you go and study abroad, I'm sorry, I won't attend.

If I'm not letting you go, forgive me. Forgive me.

--; *being sentimental*

P.S.: Er. I still don't hear a thing about ISDC selection result. I feel like not making it. Arh.

4 comments:

konnyaku said...

and i live across you mr.rain haha
turns out that im goin to jkt around mid august, i better check those resto recommendation of yours :D

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Peugeot px 10 prices http://www.erectile-dysfunction-aids.info/fiat131parts.html

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »