Saturday, July 01, 2006

robbie williams!!

ROBBIE WILLIAMS WILL BE PERFORMING IN SINGAPORE, ON MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!

Oh, God. Can't believe this. He's having the World Tour, and it's a pity we don't see Indonesia on the country list, but still, in Singapore, he'll be performing there, and coincidentally ON MY BIRTHDAY.

*rolling back memories in 2002*

In 2002, I'd been into Robbie Williams so much. I remember realising that my guy, Robbie Williams, was having the world tour at that moment. In November, I guess. I remember reading all those reports about his show in Singapore, which was held on Nov 10th, 8 days before my birthday. I remember buying a magazine with him on features, and also Hai Magazine too. It was all about him and his giant concert in Singapore which was attended by 10.000 people. It was a big number, knowing the fact that it's in Asia, and it's only in Singapore.

Now, I remember how I so much regretted the fact that the show was in Singapore, I couldn't afford all those fiskal and flight fees, and more to the way, how I was a bit proud coincidentally when surprisingly I saw that on Nov 18th, my birthday, he was having a concert in Wellington, New Zealand. Arh. Proud but regretful.

*going back to 2006*

NOW, I WOULDN'T MISS MY CHANCE TO ENJOY HIS LIVE SHOW!
ON MY BIRTHDAY, ALSO.. HOW COOL IS THAT? =P

Robbie Williams World Tour 2006
AUTUMN LEG
NATIONAL STADIUM, SINGAPORE
Date : Sat, 18 Nov 2006
Venue : National Stadium
Address : 15 Stadium Road, Singapore 397718


Arh. Would love to watch my bro live on stage!
C ya there in Singapore.. =P

4 comments:

ah said...

duh.. gua bingung bukan ke lo aja.. kenapa sih BANYAK orang bela-belain nonton konser yang menurut gua kalo ga nonton pun kita ngga akan celaka? --a bukan masalah nggak boleh nonton, tapi sampe segitu dibelainnya low.. bukan ngomongin loe doang yah bre.. smua orang ^^ tapi ya sutralah ya bow mau pergi ya pergi aja.. It's just me who gets confused.

konnyaku said...

i wanna go to spore
for coldplay...
arhhh~

Brian said...

Hehehehe. Samalah kayak demam bola saat ini, banyak toh yang bela2in pergi ke Germany buat nonton secara langsung? Padahal jelas2 di SCTV juga ada.

Sama chemistrynya.

Dan jawaban untuk pertanyaan 'kenapa?' adalah karna ada kepuasan tersendiri aja. Dan susah ngebandingin itu dengan uang.

=P

Coldplay? Kapan? Waaaa... =p

Banana Pancake said...

hem iya dlew!

org mencari suasana,,,

sm aja, knapa lo rela nonton mahal'' di bioskop, pdhl bisa beli dvd dan ntn di rmh sndirian, hihihhi