Wednesday, July 26, 2006

quick updates

Okay. Quick updates, here.

1. I passed the last OSN selection as the fourth debaters. Yay. Yay so much. Thank God, my family, my soulmate, and all friends who have been nothing but supportive.. Thanks guys. I can't make it without you.. BUT. There will still be an upcoming selection to pick the Big 3. Another one, yeah. Can't believe I should face another one. Phew~

2. 3NaturalScience4, my class as third-graders, rocks! Well, so many new friends, and it's better for me to get close with them to get the bond.. I wanna know them more, and it feels so great to meet new friends in this new class. It's been almost 2 weeks, and all of us could get along well. Hehe. Welcome to the class, then, guys..

3. I'm so paranoid about all those earthquake thingy. Argh. Everytime I relate things with the earthquake symptoms, I freak out. Huhuhu~ I'm scared, my house is 2 kilos away from the beach, and the thought of it ruins my mood all the time. I'm scaareedd.. There are lots of time I get insecure in the middle of the night, and all I want is to be with lots of people so I don't freak out on my own!

4. Referring to Prayudi Utomo, I really want to know what Buenos Aires is like. Huhuhu. I really wanna go there..~ I want to enjoy the night life, the city lights, the hype of the town. I've seen some of it in a movie with Buenos Aires as the place of scene. With tango music as the backsound. Really. Somebody wanna go with me? =P

5. This saturday will be me, roaming around Bundaran HI and enjoying the town at night! I'm with my plan. Ah. Can't wait. Soooo can't wait.



Er. More to the way, please wait like, 2 days. It feels weird to go back blogging after leaving for days. --;

So, have a nice eve. Nite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»