Wednesday, September 06, 2006

if it's not too late

There's plenty of time left tonight, I promised I'd have you home before daylight
We do the best we can in a small town, act like big city kids when the sun goes down

There's so many things I have to say, I'll stay up all night to hear about your day
We do the best we can in a small town, act like kids in love when the sun goes down

If it's not too late for coffee, I'll be at your place in ten
We'll hit that all night diner, and then we'll see

Copeland - Coffee

Uhm. Lama ga ngepost. A thousand feelings. Saya bahkan ga ngerti kenapa dapet rollercoaster of mood gini. It hangs me on everywhere. Antara semua perasaan. Would love to take a break at some place that'd calm me down the most. Make me laugh. Make me smile. Make me sigh thankfully. I reminisce some journey accross the town. Masih pengen banget ngabisin satu hari di tempat2 yang memorable, djakter to sarinah, sarinah to ex, all those places.

But today and tomorrow, I'll just stick to the graffiti competition on friday and tons of test next week. Like I would sleep with the lights on.

Cheers.

No comments: