Friday, March 23, 2007

hello

Friday ramblings. Hello. I feel weird today. Somehow. But though before I say anything, I love my friends. Today's been nice. Several keeping ups, several times trying to enjoy the day. I love you. That's why I keep looking for you. It's something in me that says I don't want to miss a second being not with you. Maybe it's cliche. Maybe you hear it too often. But it's just, I never lie. Hum. I read about some beautiful places, oh, I remember what Bel said back in the lobby. Or, was it Nev? I don't really remember. About beautiful places. But what to do, where to go, what to share, if you have no one. At that second I felt my thank to you. After all, this is a good day. I remember yesterday, last night when D smsed me and I tried to answer some questions. Sometimes I wanna help people, you know. But like last night, I was really afraid I gave or said wrong advice. Hum. Pretty complicated. Though I succeeded to say several things I thought he needed. Morning. This morning. It's never been any better when you receive an sms frm someone you dear all night, wakes you up and says good morning. I'm happy. Thanks. I finished some tasks today. I collected chem books to the lab. I collected lit tasks to the teachrs room. I forgot to hand something to the yearbook committee, though. Maybe tomorrow. Hey. Tonight's friday night. For me, I always love friday night. It's like the horizon of the week. The moment between your hectic days and resting days. No burden. I used to listen to Radio One and fall asleep by sweet songs it played. Now, not anymore. They moved the programs to where I don't know. So, it will be just me and my nokia tonight. Hum. Saying thank you to all people greeted me and hugged me and chatted with me all day long, you've made my day. Suddenly in the middle of the day, I missed having an earphone. I used to enjoy my songs, mellow ones through it, now not anymore, I broke earphones several times, traumatized to not buy a new one. But this morning, I just missed some songs I used to play. I love you all. Have a great weekend guys. Let's get lost in the night, tonight, friday night. Loves.

No comments: