Tuesday, March 20, 2007

speaking of

Hum. For me, people have personal qualities. I've met many people, with a broad range of personalities. I get along with some of them, I don't with some others. I'm not a perfect person, I myself don't have a perfect personality to show. But, I have some classifications of theirs.

In every people, I quite notice, and try to do so, the thing called 'being driven by your needs' factor. Mood. We have moods, it's personal. But, how it affects people on their work, varies from one person to another. Yap, have ever noticed it, haven't you?

You could just try to answer this one problem, and I will try to analyse you.

You have planned to go shopping since last week, you know it's gonna be so fun, and you're ready for it. But then, it begins to rain and you have to make twice of an effort to go out, and some friends call it off. What do you have in mind?

1. Friends call it off, it's raining, what's more to bring down my mood? I prefer staying at home and sleeping because I feel like I want to do so due to the falling rain which makes me feel a little bit sleepy, and I don't care, I could probably go shopping tomorrow and call friends to simply put it off.

2. It's raining, but I have an umbrella with me. Maybe I will get a little bit sleepy, but I will go to the nearest shop, change the plan, and go back home sooner than I've planned. At least I get what I need to shop today, and I don't owe anything to my friends, sticking to the plan.

3. Raining? It doesn't bother at all. Friends have made plan with me, they may have prioritized this one, they will be there sticking to the plan. I said to them that I need them to shop together, and I believe they also have things they've planned too, I can't just ruin their days or put off the plan, because I've planned it myself and we are into this together.

Which one do you think you will have in mind?

How much of this factor is in you? Are you pro enough to have closely zero of this factor?

I, myself, is not driven by my mood closely at all. I prefer holding my words to being controlled by mood. I don't think it's great enough, because you literally have to not make every decisions only by your all rational senses, but also with your emotions. I'm the number 3. I care about people who are affected by my doing, so I never let my emotions control.

But I also quite dislike people who are solely driven by their moods, like, they could cancel one big thing just because they don't feel like doing it. Duhh? I think being that way is being a non-pro person.

Let me give you an example. What if our president said tonight that he didn't want to rule anymore just because he lost his mood? What if the man who has to control the biological security of an atomic bomb lost his mood of keeping it safe and destroy all of us?

So. Which one are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kalimat 1 dari Bre
But I also quite dislike people who are solely driven by their moods

Kalimat 2 dari Bre
Saya rasa kamu 90% (driven by your mood).

Kesimpulan
Bre hates me. Hehehe. At least, secretly.

Gash. I hate it even more. You know. It.