Sunday, July 08, 2007

hi guys!

I could have posted this like 2 days ago or so, but it turned out that I didn't have that much time, so, I have to admit, for some seconds, deep down inside me, I always think that this is holiday, to be here in PJ, Selangor, Malaysia, and like unconsciously thinking that I will end up going back this weekend anyway with my mom to Jakarta.

5 days already with my mom, she could've gone everywhere to do some shopping. Luckily the feet forbid her. XD

Huf. But now, after cracking up the first-day fear, and facing one orientation program, and getting some friends that I could go with, talk to, and laugh with, I come into thinking that maybe all I have to do is to give the best shot to everything. Now. To my new life. To my new friends. To my new room. To my new laptop. *ahahahaha so happy*

Yap, my mom is going back to Jkt in several hours, later after that I will have to encounter all things, think about unthinkable ones and clean up my apartment, all by myself. Not really, eh? Got friends. XD

Yap that's me now.

One thing I really want to complain is that, why on earth could they *referring to the food stalls people and some apartment people* only speak kong-hu, cantonese? Gawd I can't understand and can't make a point to them. I can't speak konghu, FGS. =='

Okay, I need prayers from you guys so I can escape tonight, sleeping all by myself in a hugely-empty penthouse apartment. And there's no free wifi tonight like I'm using now.

See ya! =)

No comments: