Tuesday, July 17, 2007

rob


Lately I complain. I curse. I dislike.

But then.

I came across the dvd. Rob's concerts from time to time. I listen. I laugh. I cry. I realize. I wake up. Yap, just like the old days. My brother. Talked to me through his songs. Thx, Rob. Thx for making me realize that, hey, I still have many things to be thankful about.

Rob, you know what, it was 8 years ago when I first knew you, but your words always know how to open my eyes. Your words. Your songs. Like when I felt lonely and came across your 'something beautiful' and sang over the chorus and cried coz it's just true, it's what I felt and you just knew how to say to me that 'everything will be just fine'.

Like when the song 'Angels' smacked me in the heart.

And through it all.. She offers me protection..
a lot of love and affection.. whether I'm right or wrong..
and down the waterfall.. wherever it may take me..
I know that life won't break me, when I come to call..

I know that life won't break me..

Life won't break me.

Everything everytime he sings, I know that I'm not alone. I'm not weak. I can cope with everything. I've got more than enough to move on.

Don't worry baby.. If you get a little high..
It's just a phase to get you through, getting by..
So you get a little restless, and you get a little wasted..
It's just a little light entertainment, embrace it,
it might just save your life!

It's just a little light entertainment..
=)

I can do this.

Thx Rob.

1 comment:

K said...

halo2 bri..

i like that song too..

:)