Tuesday, July 10, 2007

updates

It's complicated to be complicated.
Hope I can survive this one.

I wish I were able to get along with everything.
Something's rather bothering me.
Can't tell you much, another problem.


How's your day?

Today's quite fun, still a little bit insecure though, but add several new friends. =) Finally I can smile again after yesterday. Well. Hope tomorrow will be so much better!

Today, in the team building session, they taught us about how we have to be graduates that know what to do, how to solveproblems on our own and stuff. Suddenly I remember the movie: The Devil Wears Prada. It's a very good model movie to watch about being good employees. You so have to watch it. XD

Anyway. I'll be better in shape when I get back to Jakarta. Tell you why later.



Kay then. Have a nice eve.

Add oil! (jia you in mandarin) XD

No comments: