Sunday, July 22, 2007

miss

Hi.

Life's been good, so to say. Everything is fine, I am fine, in a real way. =)

But though, despite the fact that everything's great, I still miss home.

I miss my afternoon walk from the main street to the neighbourhood, taking a deep breath while I enjoy everything I have, I miss my neighbourhood, I miss my little steps entering my house, sharing some smiles with cats and a lovely neighbour's dog named 'abo', greeting my housekeeper while when I get inside, i find home. My home. My family.

I miss those routinities; early in the morning, I definitely take the earliest rise, stepping down the stairs from my room to the living room, I slowly look for keys in the shelf and open the front door, taking a very deep breath, thanking God for a glorious morning, and then I would sit on the couch and start reading newspaper, while the frontdoor is left open, the freshest of the morning air. My life. My morning.

I miss staying late in my room, lying on my very big bed, watching dvds or just listening to the radio, I then would put it into sleep mode for 30 mins, then I go to the next room, my parents' room, filling up my cup with some water, taking some tissues, and then I would go back to my room after locking their room with my keys and then let myself sleep while my hands couldn't stop smsing friends and X. I miss everything. I miss my family.

I miss the saturday morning when I always get my fried kwetiau from my father, or bihun bebek, I would love it so much even when I have to share with my sisters, I miss those times. I miss the saturday afternoon. I miss the saturday evening, when at lots of time, we would go to Kota and have some chicken porridge and chicken rice, and anjoy the town's street with the dim lights, seeing it all from car window. I miss my cars.

I miss sunday morning. Oh. I can't write more than this.

I miss too much.

I miss my family. I miss my home. I miss X. I miss my friends. I miss my hometown. I miss busway. I miss the late-going back from town. I miss being stuck in the busy street. I miss glazing at the skycrappers everywhere. I miss CL. I miss TA. I miss Senayan. I miss Thamrin. I miss Bakmie Ayam, a species of food that here, people don't know what the heck about. I miss my friends. I miss them. All of them.

I miss you. I really do, muw.



And I do know that I have to cope with this, even it's a hard thing for me to do.

I will just try, then.

=']

No comments: