Thursday, February 09, 2006

about you. tentang kamu..

Some things to think about: ISDC, Mandarin Lesson, Tarq 2 event, indonesian language test, my web design project, my invitation card project, schedule for saturday, X, 2 ppl I met last week, and Physics Test for monday.

Hmph. Guess there's no time to break. Or to breath.

But why am I listening to Buble's right now? Geez. Maybe because I need to get sentimental tonight, as I start to forget how it feels to have a crush and fall in love and be a jerk of love. Now I need it.

Uhm. One last question, honestly.
Are you thinking of me, right now? Miss me, or just wanna talk to me, or.. wanna kiss me? Hug me?


I'm just gonna be as blue as can be, dream a little dream of me.
In your dreams, whoever I can be, dream a little dream of me..
G'night! Luvyah.

No comments: