Tuesday, February 21, 2006

geez

At least, at this very time, I realise.

Eventually, I realise. I've been denying it since I was a kid. This.

Like: soccer, games, and fun. They said, it's not normal if you don't like three of these. Even my closest friend said: Who doesn't like sports?

That cut me right to the spot.

Then I'm asking, why should it be that way? Games, sports, all are reffered as male things. Even timezone.

Well, I have others. Computer, music, art. They called me a geek. F*ck off. Geez.

Now, after a quite long conversation, I found that I'm not alone. Now I have a friend quite like me, all things denied before, now are.. normal. Watch movie alone, not involved in sports conversation, stuff.

Like, who feel awkward when others chat about Liverpool and Mu and you're the only one who don't think it's important?

I do.

FYI, I might be the worst in sports, but at least, I know who won.

Geez.

No comments: