Sunday, February 19, 2006

mp3 and dreamy me

Gila ya. Akhir-akhir ini gue lagi ngebet banget pengen punya mp3 player. I have one now, it's on my pda. But.. there are problems like, you can't hold that big and heavy kind of stuff everywhere, it takes room in your pocket. It's also heavy, with the package of pda and camera plus mp3 player, you shouldn't think of any heavier things.

But what I love from my mp3 player pda now is that, it has speaker. Recently I often have used the speaker a lot of time, because, the earphone jack is half broken. Once you insert your earphone to the jack, you should adkust it properly until the sound can be heard from each earphone. Usually, it's only the left one which produces sound. That's why I a bit hate it.

Now. Working on my design while my ears are listening to Tompi and Buble, I realised suddenly, why music has made my life better. One song or one particular singer can change a whole night, seriously. When I heard Buble singing, it got me to my paradise.

Bandung. Oh. I couldn't tell how I miss Bandung, particularly at night. Bandung has some kind of ambience I can't get at anywhere else. Like. Romantic plus mellow plus calming plus addictive. It's like paradise where I really want to go with my lover.

Yap. I imagined how it would be if I eventually go there. With my lover. Far from home, but close to loved one. Far from suspicion, but close to romance. Far from shitty people, but close to.. you.

Ah. What if it rains. Wouldn't I forget to bring umbrella? Ung, wouldn't I get wet going back to hotel, with our eyes laughing at each other. Wouldn't I stick to my lover so we won't get lost?

Wouldn't it be... beautiful?

Anyway. I'm out of topic now. Once I talked about my mp3 players, now about my dreams, sorta. Ung. I really wanna buy mp3 player, but my biggest fear is wheter I will regret it or not. Hopefully not. Well, at least, my mp3 player will be bought by my savings, then it doesn't have to bother my parents. And that's good.

Wouldn't it be beautiful when just now I was interrupted by X on the phone, and exchanged the LUMU word. Ah. There's another thing I ask tonight, sorry to say, but, I really want it to be raining tonight.

Rains. Rains. Rains. Luvyah. Rains. Rains.

No comments: