Thursday, March 09, 2006

plans

Hi guys. I'm dropping by to list my plan for Saturday.

As usual, just as usual, none of my saturdays is usual. There are appointments, courses, non-stop-journey between places, and 5-minute lunches.

Well, let's see what I'm gonna do this saturday.

1. Computer Club training session as trainer, 08.00 - 11.00.
2. Chemistry course as chemistry-hater, 11.00 - 12.30.
3. Cressendo Band Club meeting, 08.00 - I don't know.
4. National Science Olympiad - English Debating training session with my beloved coach, Astrid, from I don't know until I don't know.
5. Brokeback Mountain watching session alone or with a guy next door, 13.00 - 16.00 or 15.00 - 17.30, still depends on condition.

This is when I need my time-managing-skill. Gosh.
Well. Luckily I don't have any party to attend, so I'll be just relax.

Hold on. Even I know I won't be able to make it, for I can't split my body into 2, and go to both the computer club and cressendo at the same time. Wicked.

And BTW, point 1 to 3 will be cancelled as soon as I know, the debating training will be from morning until noon. But I guess, point 5 will not be cancelled, even if they won't go with me. I will go alone, doesn't really matter.

If you're mean enough, I'll just go alone, it doesn't really matter.
Put it off, just do it. I'm numb at it. Feel free.

Geez.

So, what's your plan for Saturday? Tell me, I wanna know.
Will it be on your own, or.. will it be with me?

Be my guest. =]

No comments: