Tuesday, March 07, 2006

when this weekend could lead to so much more

I miss several moments, you know what I'm saying, some places, some movies, some sort of lunches, some talks, some moments. It's like, i'm too thankful to ask for more..

Anyway.

Schooldays have just been great. Pile of work, tons of exercise. Eksakta courses 3 times a week. Surkit's. But I'm quite happy. Love my friends, all of them. Cheering me up everyday in the class, cracking up jokes, smiles and cares.

Well. This is the best class I've ever been into.

Thanx to Meno, Randy, Somad, Hendro, Chika, Kate, Dodo, Ased.. I can't mention one by one, but when I pass by them, they greet me, and it's just.. warm. Friends Forever, Mates.. Sorry if I have ever been wrong to you guys.. Sorry.

I'm thankful I have you guys. Cheers!!

Anyway again.

I'm looking for someone to accompany me this weekend:
1. Mega Bazaar Computer 2006 event at JHCC
2. Brokeback Mountain, the oscar-winning film I have to watch.
3. A talk. Long. Intense.

I'm calling for X, K, Elbert, classmates or whoever loves being with me.
Brokeback Mountain, Mega Bazaar Computer, intense talk.

Would you?

What a perfect weekend it would be, I need it all to come true.
Help me. G'night. Luvyah.

No comments: