Saturday, March 11, 2006

the truth is..

You know what happened?

I didn't go to those places I've mentioned before.

Yea, f@#k 'em. What do I care?

No, am not gonna sob. Seriously.

Punch?


Most likely, yes.

Someday people will regret this, ya know what I'm saying.

4 people had been contacted since this morning, I begged to some, I wished to some, I offered to some, and I finally got tired too, really. Some, it's since 2 weeks ago.

Guess what?
None of them eventually went out with me. Some of them just don't want to. Some of them just can't.

- - ;

I ended up going to ManggaDuaMall all alone.

It was SUPERFUN.

Nope, I wasn't talking to myself all the way, though.

Electronics? Got that. Pirated DVDs? So got that. Sightseeing? More than getting that. Satisfaction? More than enough.

You know, just listen what I'm saying.
If you don't want to go with me, mention it from the start.

Other than that, it quite pisses me off.
Gnight~!

No comments: