Thursday, June 08, 2006

thank god

God knows I've been having a hard time on myself.

Some says I'm pushing myself too hard, some says I'm a piece of stone, some says I'm a disturbance.

And I can't stop wondering why, while I think I'm trying to do the best I can. Even I start asking, is 'doing nothing' the way out? Tell me.

Then I went to Mega Mall.

Geez.

God works in a mysterious way. He knows I need somebody who could start and initiate conversation, then so be it.

A total stranger, kind and talkative, stood beside me in front of magazine section in Gramedia. And the next thing I knew, I'm in a conversation with this stranger for 15-20 minutes. Talk about all.

A stranger, ladies and gentlemen. --;

*this feels like having a reality out of movies you watch in 21*

And this is the first time I meet a person who in the end of conversation asks for my mobile number. Geez. I even wouldn't have courage to do that if I were him.

Er.

Then in my way there, I then met Si Botak (you know it, cum), Dickson, and the altar guy from the church.

Uhm. At least, you guys made my day.

And thanks for that. I'm close to forgeting how it feels to be cheered up by another someone, as I recall how hard it is to cheer someone up. Now I get my pay-off.

Ah.

What a nice day.

The rainbow always comes after the rain.

I should've known that. Fool me.

No comments: