Tuesday, June 13, 2006

the townboy!


Home -> Toko Kertas Victory -> Multiplus Mediterania Garden Residences -> Citraland -> Sarinah -> Djakarta Theatre -> EX -> Plaza Indonesia -> Home.


What a good day for a townboy. 10 to 5. All by myself. And I just love being the part of the hectic Jakarta. It's killing my feet, but it feels good.

Failure To Lauch?
It's a romantic heartbreaking comedy. A must-see.

When I was in EX, I decided to rest my feet and buy a cup of juice or whatever, so I could sit down on one of the couch in tunnel-alike-EX, where you can sit down, enjoy whatever you buy, and get the mesmerizing look of the afternoon jakarta through its windows.

And, there was one thing.

Behind my couch, there was a group of girls who celebrated one of their birthday. 3 Girls, actually. They sat on the couch, blew out a candle, enjoyed a chocolate birthday tart, and chatted happily.

Ahh. So..sweet.

The joy didn't stop there. After a while, I found out that the birthday girl stood, brought some tart, and gave it to several shop-keepers nearby.

And I WAS LIKE..: AHH... SO SWEET...!

A birthday, maybe the usual one, but it could create a touching scene for me, coz, even me, I'm not that generous to people I don't know. And these girls, when you see them, you might think that they're all rich-air-headed-girls, but, after all, they care about people on birthday.

Ah..

I want that kind of birthday, you know. Have some bestfriends roaming around jakarta, and see if I could somehow cheer them up and make an unforgettable day for them, and for me..

Ah. Jakarta, you made my day!

1 comment:

ah said...

weks.. enak banget jalan-jalan.. gua di rumah doang nih.. ga tau mo ngapain >.<

btw.. link plz ^^

-dlew