Friday, February 06, 2009

shyt

I don't get it.

I canceled watching movie and going to starbucks today (something I haven't done since I came back here again, and something I don't regularly do--except occasional once-a-week movie time), and I ended up in a food court with a cup of Nescafe over ice. I didn't end up buying a beautiful pair of Reebok shorts that's on 40% discount to a very affordable 40rm price. I didn't have my haircut in one of the expensive place, I always do it in X-cut, a place where they charge only 15rm per head.

I bought lunch, dinner, 3rm-nescafe, a packet of veggies for another dinner, 10rm DIGI top-up (which was just finished after my last call), and 15rm haircut.

AND YET.

I FEEL BAD.

This is so sick, man.

I don't over spend. I didn't buy a fancy pair of full-priced or even discounted-priced Reebok gym shorts that I need. I didn't buy fancy dinner and lunch. I didn't watch a movie.

And I still feel like the poorest man in the world. The ironic part is that, yes, maybe I am.

It's NOT that i'm not thankful. I'm very thankful. But shouldn't I be able to afford those simple things? Am I like asking for a glorious allowance to be overspent in daily basis?

No. I don't think so.

Something is wrong.

Shit.

I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just because actually you want to spend your money over those things, but yet you are afraid to feel guilty after buying them. Well, sometimes I also feel that way...