Friday, February 06, 2009

why

You know why I did decide to go out today?

It's like the reason of why people go clubbing. In a totally different, wayyy less pricey, wayyy more positive, and wayyyy more healthy way. When people go clubbing in order to have fun with the loud music, cigarettes, and alcohol (which in the outside to me personally it does nothing to them except the so-called 'fun' part, and that's pretty much all), I go out to have fresh air.

I need that, I need to see new things, I need to be in a creative environment, I need to see beautiful things, I need to be all alone, I need to be comfortable, I need to really like what I see. For what purposes? Creative purposes. It helps me think, digest, and re-discover what I often miss when I'm being faced to a routine.

The good thing of it is that it works for me, all the time.
And that's one of the very few things that keeps me sane.






Let's re-question me.

So why, again, did I decide to go out today?

I tried to find something that went missing during the design process of Studio work this week. Which is very important, cuz we really need to confirm with everything or not at all. Either I get what I'm looking for, or I rethink the whole design all over again.

And you know what?

I've found it.

No comments: