Saturday, January 21, 2006

anymore?

I failed on the competition. I didn't win. And that's terribly okay. I deal with it day and night, like, win some, lose some. And this time, I lost it.

Just after the announcement, which I came as a finalist, I decided to indulge myself, on my own, by watching 'Geisha'. I want it as a payback. At least, I want to be entertained and not to get upset with my competition result. Which I did.

But life is cruel, ladies and gentlemen.

I bought myself 'Samsons' Naluri Lelaki cassette, a cup of Lemon Lime Bobo Cup, and got ready to fulfill my payback this afternoon. Then I watched Geisha on my own, which was incredibly entertaining.

I really enjoyed it, sitting on the couch, got myself a Bobo Cup, and had no one beside me, whether my left or my right side, which was okay.

But as I told you, people get it hard to see another people happy.

My dad called me several times when the movie reached like two hours duration. He had been downstairs, and asked me when it would finish. I didn't know, really. And after 3 calls, he really upset me, I decided to get out of the room, and go downstairs and go fuckin home.

AND the movie hadn't even got to the end. It was still like half an hour to go. And as a good boy of a family, I emerged myself to go downstairs and go home and make my dad happy.

What a good boy I am.

I always try to make them happy, even by sacrificing my own happiness. What else could I do more? WHAT ELSE?

Geisha. I really want to watch it till the end. But my dad made me the opposite way of that. Today has been totally crap for me, and no one understands me. No one even tried. I just wanna indulge myself.

THEN, my mom and dad simply solve it by promising me DVD. What a perfect way. WHAT A.

F#$k.

No comments: