Sunday, December 11, 2005

advertisement

The svnvltdsgn where style is versatile

Let me introduce myself: I'm svnvlt, a designer. This is my blogpage. Beside being a blogger, I'm actually a designer. Graphic and web designer.

Fortunately, I'm not one of those looking-for-job fresh graduates. I'm one of people who just loves designing, and I'm just proud of it. I'm still schooling at one of those christian high school in Jakarta.

Here's the clue. I've been designing since I was 12, using that old lame photoshop 5.0. Now I've been using much Photoshop 7.0, Corel Draw 12, and Macromedia Dreamweaver for web designing. And I just can't count how may project I've ever been working on. But, truly, I design for life, and a new mp3 player. Hehe.

My design has been used informally throughout the years, since I was in Junior high school. I've made 3 whole school magazine design called 'Gema', I've been in my school magazine art-department called 'Petra', I've made 2 retreat books cover, I've made several guide books entirely, I've made a junior high school yearbook on my very own design, I've made several posters for my school, I've made web pages, I've worked on some logos, I've worked on some brandings, I've made presentation designs, I've made invitation cards, I've made brochures, I've made web banners, and so on.

Now I'm offering my design to you, at considerably-afforded price, and promising you a satisfaction. There are some of my projects attached in my friendster's photo gallery, so take your time to enjoy my project collection.

This is the kind of projects I can work on:
1. Book designs
2. Posters
3. Brochures
4. Cover designs
5. Invitation cards
6. Presentation designs
7. Brandings and Logos
8. Name cards
9. And whatever you like me to design..

So, leave it to me, babe.. =]
Add my friendster! svnvltdsgn@yahoo.com
Or contact me through e-mail. Thanks.

3 comments:

Desperate Houseboy said...

Kok sidebarnya ilang ya?

Brian said...

iya. Y.Y

tHoMas said...

oi..
penting ga seh isi comment sendiri??
hahaha
btw isiin comment buat gw juga ya..
www.tomzsecret.blogspot.com