Friday, December 23, 2005

extravagant!

Hi guys. How's holiday going?

I just love these days. Being with my loved one, my 'bbj'. And, for the newsflash, today I've got a new handphone.

My cheap-but-so-lovable Siemens C75.

The nicest thing about the phone is that, it's got a very great-customisable camera. It's only VGA, but you can adjust the brightness and the white-balance manually. It's so damn light, and It's that small. Loves it.

And I just loovee the phone. As I love my 'bbj'. ^^

Uhm. I guess this thing will be my loyal company for the holidays. Until now, I haven't planned any trip beside indulging myself while it rains heavily outside. Notice the rain, folks? It's just sheltering, shady, calming, and tremendously beautiful. Extravagant. Lovely.

I'll be capturing some of my very nice moments with my new phone, while the christmas carol's singing on the hi-fi deck. Deck. Deck the halls, then! ^^

Ah. Thanks Guys, for everything. Another year is close to 'away', and I'm here, thanking every second of it, of us, of me and you. You. All my friends. All the experiences. All the memories. All the lessons. All the laughter. All the support.

So this is christmas, I hope you had fun..
Cheers everyone!

2 comments:

Banana Pancake said...

hwah senang dunggg hape baru!!! hwuh... gw jadi pengen.. huikz.. 6111 katanya februari nanti bakal kluar yang warna pink lo... aneh.. ahaha.. jadi beli mp3 player? udah lyat mobiblunya blom?

Brian said...

as3ddd...iya nih mobiblukeren banget.. hahahaha.. iya? warna pink? gue sbenernya suka banget sama hape itu.. berhubung mahal.. jadi.. hix hix huaa....