Wednesday, December 21, 2005

yay!

I need to shout a little:

Thank God for the school report. I make it better than the last school report last july. Yay, thank God.

Math : 75
Physics : 70
Chemistry : 70
Biology : 73
Total: 288

FYI, this is smak1's science mark, you just can't compare.

My last total science mark was 286, I raise it by 2. Yay. It's quite a relief for me. I know the mark is just not that good, like other's, but I'm quite happy for this.

My hard work is all paid off. All the sweats, all the late-night sleeps, all the remedials. My highest score in the report is English, as usual, thankfully it reaches 91, and my worst is.. sports, it falls to 65. They have to appreciate my effort more. But. You may laugh. Hahaha.

Hoahm. Just got up from a long-long nap. The longest one, I think. I love holidays.
And for another cheer-ups, my dad promises me to get new mobile by january. Thanks Dad.

So, how's your holiday, folks? Cheers.

No comments: