Tuesday, December 13, 2005

my phone is gone

Dammit. My phone is gone. My sleek-nice-looking-proudly-small nokia 6100. My unconditional bestfriend. My super loyal company. My lovely.. phone.

I really regret this, me losing my phone. Not only because the phone is that important to me, but also because it brings several important messages. For me. Confidential. I'm hoping there's no further purpose of stealing my phone, instead of taking that for money. I just don't want people to interfere my private life, through that small thing.

How could it happen? You may guess. It could. Funnily enough, I really don't want anybody to do that, especially my friends.

Please, God, don't let my phone be stolen by my friends. Firstly, I don't want to have to realise that, Secondly, I don't want people to mind my business.

How can I say it be stolen by my friends? I can't say that. Really can't. But I lost it in the school's library. It was 1 pm. Crowded place. Lotsa friends. Lotsa hands. Lotsa possibilities occuring.

Please, don't let my phone be inside any my friends' pocket. They have nothing to do with my private life or my business, for God's sake. Then just mind your own business.

I have to get rid of this negative thinking, but I can't.

If there's anyone reading this and feels like stealing my phone, please, just mind your own business. I won't forgive if it turns out that any of my friends did it to me. Just, I can't forgive. For any f*king reasons. For any conditions, for any reasons. It's my only phone, give it back to me. Please.

FYI, I have no phone account left in there. The last time, my account was 200Rp something. Lucky me. ^^ Guess I'll be praying hard tonight.

Have a nice holiday, guys.

No comments: