Thursday, December 08, 2005

my kind of home

So the day gets dark,
and you're left alone in the park
have you got no reason to say
when it's just you along the way

So the night falls apart,
but you lay only gloomy heart
did you get fucked and upset
cause it was noone you met

Am just looking for home
By the window, by the ocean, I see
it could be you, could be you and me
but now, ain't you blinded to believe?

Am just looking for home
By the nearby shore, each and every door
knocking around hello, around you baby
and by second, it was heaven to me..

But ain't you throw me to die
when you leave and let everything fly?

Words keep telling,
there are dreams worth dreaming,
and promises worth waiting

Ever when I'm looking for home
just a little home
Hold me baby, it starts raining
and let go moments of lonely spring
cause it's you I've been waiting..

svnvlt 8.01.12.7.2005

1 comment:

Banana Pancake said...

Haiy!! tadi barusan gw nulis lagi low...hehe... eh tadi gimana, lo ikut jenguk rendy ga??